— Special Issue: Latest Top Companies and Brands. —
— More Data: Beverage Digest Fact Book.
Click here for more information. —
— Instant Archive: Issues from 2001-2014 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
July 23, 2015
In this issue:
- BD's Next Conference Will Be Held December 14th in NYC. Dr Pepper Snapple CEO Larry Young on the Program.
- PepsiCo Getting Ready to Launch New Diet Pepsi Without Aspartame. 'Soft Conversion.' NFL.
- PepsiCo's 'Stubborn Soda' Spotted at Panera Bread Location in Florida. More Craft Products Likely Coming From PepsiCo.
- Coke's 2nd Qtr Global Volume +2%. North America Up +2% With Monster; Up +1% Without. Sources: Company Mulls Diet Coke Version Without Aspartame. Push on Diet Coke With Splenda. Coke's Douglas Sees 'Good Growth' Potential in Craft.
- Analyst Says Coke Femsa 'Interested in the U.S' If Re-Franchising 'Continues to Evolve Favorably.'
- Non--Carbs at Retail 1st Half 2015: Most Categories Stronger Than Full-Year 2014. Aquafina and Smartwater Post Double-Digit Volume Growth.
- Global CSD Market About 39 Bil Cases. U.S. Per Caps #2 Behind Mexico. U.S. Still Top Overall, Coke and Pepsi Market.
- Germany CSD Market Was Down Slightly Last Year. Diets Out-Perform. Coke and PepsiCo Have 9 of the Top-10 Brands.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplements:
- First Half 2015 Multi-Channel Take-Home Non-Carbs.Corporate and Brand-Level Data for Juice Drinks, Enhanced/Flavored Waters, Sports Drinks, Bottled Water and Ready-To-Drink Teas. Also Illustrates Growth Rates vs. a Year Ago.
- 2014 All-Channel Carbonated Soft Drink Corporate Shares In 95 Countries.
Lists for each country: population; per capita consumption; Coca-Cola Co corporate share; PepsiCo corporate share; Dr Pepper Snapple corporate share.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2015 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.