— More Data: Beverage Digest Fact Book.
Click here for more information. —
— Instant Archive: Issues from 2001-2015 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
January 15, 2016
In this issue:
- PepsiCo Preps Emoji Summer Program to Battle Share a Coke. Reaches Accord With Independent Bottlers Over Production Upcharge.
- Concentrate Prices For Coke, PepsiCo and DPS Up +1% to +2.5%.
- CSD Volume Decline Eases in Latest Four Weeks.
- Future Smarts: Coke COO James Quincey Shares Global Insights.
- Soft Drinks Post Lowest Ever Score in Customer Satisfaction Survey. Soft Drinks Still Score Higher Than Beer.
- PepsiCo's Aquafina Modernizes Design as Water Surges.
- International Perspective: Bottled Water in China.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2015 Zenith International Ltd. See
site copyright notice for further information.