— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
October 10, 2014
In this issue:
- Coca-Cola Co, Dr Pepper Snapple, PepsiCo Executives Plus Other Leading Executives and Experts On BD's December Conference Program. December 8th in NYC.
- Speculation on Possible Changes at Coke. Major Cost Reduction Program Coming?
- Beverage Stocks 9 Months 2014: Keurig Green Mountain Top Performer. SodaStream Collapses. PepsiCo Up +12.2%. Coke Up +3.3%.
- 3rd Quarter Retail: Coke Out-Performs in CSDs. In LRBs, PepsiCo Wins in Volume; Coke, PepsiCo Tie in Dollars. Diets Still Getting Hammered.
- PepsiCo's 3rd Quarter Americas Beverages Volume Flat. Global Volume Up +1%. New 'Spire' Fountain Equipment Now in Six Countries.
- Package Downsizing Analysis: Volume Down, Mixed Results for Gross Profit. Household Penetration Down.
- New Research: Importance of Social Media For Retail 'Over-Hyped.'
- P&G and Unilever Get High Marks From Retailers On Category Leadership. PepsiCo #5. Coke #7. P&G Brings 'Insights and Ways In Which to Grow Total Category, Not Just Their Sales.'
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- Coca-Cola Bottler Territory Map.
Shows Coke U.S. bottler territories with state lines in color. Back lists multi- and single-franchise bottlers and their headquarters locations as well as locations of all U.S. Coke bottling plants and their owners.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.