— More Data: 2013 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Special Issue: Latest Top Companies and Brands. —
— Issues from 2001-2012 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
May 10, 2013
In this issue:
- BD's June 10 Wall Streets Smarts Conference: Coca-Cola Co; PepsiCo; and Dr Pepper Snapple. Plus Other Leading Executives and Experts.
- PepsiCo About to Test in U.S. First in Family of New Fountain Equipment. 'Touch Tower.'
- Energy Drink Business Slows Dramatically, As It Faces Potential Challenges and Regulation. F.D.A. Sets New Review of Added Caffeine.
- Analysis of Coke's U.S. Re-Franchising: Coke Consolidated Deal 'Sheds Light.'
- PepsiCo Will Push Mt. Dew This Summer. New Aluminum Bottle.
- 1st Qtr CSDs: Coca-Cola Co and DPSGain Share. PepsiCo's Share Down. Brand Coke's Share Up.
- 1t Qtr Non-Carbs: All Categories Under-Performed Full-Year 2012. Enhanced Water Down -8.3%. Glaceau Smartwater Now Bigger Than Vitaminwater. Gatorade Out-Performs Powerade.
- New U.S. Gov't Report: Most Added Sugar in American Diets From Food, Not Beverages.
- All-Channel Water and Non-Carbs Both Up in 2012. Nestle #1 in Water. PepsiCo #1 in Non-Carbs.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- First Quarter 2013 Multi-Channel Take-Home Soft Drinks, Two Data Sets.One data set covers supermarkets, convenience/gas stores, drug chains and mass merchandisers (excludes Wal-Mart); the other data set covers a larger multi-channel universe. Both sets includes shares and volume trends for CSD companies and the top-10 brands.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2013 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.