— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
July 24, 2014
In this issue:
- On Program for BD's Next Conference -- December 8th in NYC: Dr Pepper Snapple CEO Larry Young. Keurig Green Mountain CEO Brian Kelley. ABA CEO Susan Neely.
- CSDs First Half 2014: Volume and Dollars Down. Coke and Pepsi Pricing Up Less Than +1%. Coke Out-Performs in CSDs. PL Hammered. PepsiCo Out-Performs in LRBs.
- Energy Drinks Post 1st Half Volume Growth of +5.4%. Slowed in the 2nd Quarter. Monster's Share Up, Red Bull Down. Pricing About Flat. C-Stores Dominate.
- PepsiCo Is Changing the Color of Pepsi Packaging to Lighter Blue.
- The Arizona Legal Saga: Vultaggio vs Ferolito in Court.
- Beverages Are Growth Business in Europe -- Compared to Almost Everything Else.
- Coke Posts +3% Global Volume Growth in 2nd Qtr. North America Flat. Executives Stress Importance of 'Smaller Packages.' Re-Franchise to 'Handful' of Regional Bottlers.
- PepsiCo's Americas Beverages Volume Up +0.5%. North America CSDs Down -2%, Non-Carbs +1%.
- New Study Shows Shift From CSDs to Bottled Water. More Are Drinking More.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- First Half 2014 Multi-Channel Take-Home Soft Drinks, Two Data Sets.One data set covers supermarkets, convenience/gas stores, drug chains and "all other" (including Wal-Mart, some dollar stores, some club stores); the other data set covers a larger multi-channel universe. Both sets cover CSD companies and the top-10 brands.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.