— More Data: 2013 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Special Issue: Latest Top Companies and Brands. —
— Issues from 2001-2012 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
November 15, 2013
In this issue:
- Top Executives From Top Companies on BD's December Conference Program.
- Senomyx Suggests PepsiCo Will Start Using Its Sweetener Enhancer Next Year. CSDs and HFCS.
- Retailers Rank the CPG Companies:PepsiCo and Coke Both Lose Points. PepsiCo #5, Coke #8. P&G Is #1 But Continues to Decline. Unilever and Kellogg's Gain. Retailers Also Ranked.
- Coke and Danone Part Ways on Evian in U.S. Premium Waters Growing; Evian Isn't. Danone Executive Says New Distribution System Will Lead to 'Stronger Growth.'
- Report: Food Stamp Reduction May Modestly Reduce Beverage Companies' Sales. Some Companies and Brands More Exposed. Regular CSDs Skew To Lower Income Consumers.
- Not Many Bright Spots for the Major Beverage Companies in 9-Month Non-Carb Data.
- Recycling Rates Up For Aluminum Cans and PET Containers. Can Rate Much Higher.
- In October -- 1st Month of 4th Qtr -- Again Coke Pricing More Aggressive, Out-Performs on Volume.
- Energy Drink Growth Has Accelerated Over Course of This Year. Monster Out-Performs.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- Royal Crown Bottler Territory Map.
Shows Royal Crown U.S. bottler territories with state lines in color. Back lists multi- and single-franchise bottlers and their headquarters locations as well as locations of all U.S. RC bottling plants and their owners.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2013 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.