— Special Issue: Latest Top Companies and Brands. —
— More Data: Beverage Digest Fact Book.
Click here for more information. —
— Instant Archive: Issues from 2001-2014 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
May 15, 2015
In this issue:
- CNBC, Business News and the Beverage Business -- CNBC Editor-in-Chief Nik Deogun and 'Squawk on the Street' Co-Anchor Sara Eisen On Program For BD's June Conference June 15th in NYC.
- Keurig Green Mountain Reports Slim Sales Growth and Profit Decline. Plans Remedial Measures. Keurig KOLD Will Debut in the Fall in a Few Markets. Will Not Be Nationally Sold Until End of 2016. Questions Raised by Some About Pricing of the KOLD Pods and Machines.
- Mars Candy Producer Backs 'Limitation on Added Sugars' and New Labeling Provisions.
- Multi-Channel Retail CSDs 1st Qtr 2015: Volume Down. Dollars Up. And Pricing Up Nearly +4%. Coke Out-Performs Pepsi in Dollars With Bigger Price Increase. Diets Still Sagging.
- Coke's Overall CSD Portfolio and PepsiCo's Mt. Dew Sell for Highest Retail Prices.
- CSD Consumption Down by About -12 Gals Per Person Since 2004. Water Way Up.
- Nearly 25% of Total Diet CSD Volume Has Evaporated in the Last Decade.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- First Quarter 2015 Multi-Channel Take-Home Soft Drinks, Two Data Sets.One data set covers supermarkets, convenience/gas stores, drug chains and "all other" (including Wal-Mart, some dollar stores, some club stores); the other data set covers a similar multi-channel universe with separate tallies for supermarkets, C-stores and drug chains. Both sets cover CSD companies and the top-10 brands.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2015 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.