— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
January 16, 2015
In this issue:
- 2015 Concentrate Prices: Coke, PepsiCo and DPS Increases Will Be in the +1.5% to +3% Range.
- PepsiCo CEO Nooyi Says Consumers Want to Diversify Their Beverage Choices. Says Both Value and Volume Growth Are Important. Optimistic About Craft Sodas. Calls Traditionally-Produced Pepsi 'Work of Art.'
- 2014 and 2015: CSD Volume Decline Is Forecast to Worsen. Energy Drinks to Accelerate.
- Beverage Stock Performance for Full-Year 2014: Keurig Green Mountain Top Performer. DPS Up +47%. PepsiCo Up +14%. Coke Up +2.2%.
- C-Store Operators Say They Plan to Shrink Presence of CSDs in 2015. Increase Presence of Energy Drinks and Beer.
- Monster Says Energy Drinks Were the Top-Performing Major Category in U.S. in 2014. Company Eyes Significant Expansion of Its International Distribution.
- Coke Executive Wendy Clark Takes Leave -- Likely to Work With Hillary Clinton.
- 'Coke' and 'Pepsi' Were #1 and #2 in BD References in 2014. BD Tweets Viewed 661,300 Times.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- Stock Price Charts: January 2000 Through December 2014.
Charts illustrate share price trends for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Coca-Cola Co (KO), PepsiCo (PEP), Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS), Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE), Cott (COT), Monster (MNST) and Jones Soda (JSDA).
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2015 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.