— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
October 24, 2014
In this issue:
- Tim Brown, President/CEO Nestle Waters North America, Plus Coca-Cola Co, Dr Pepper Snapple, PepsiCo and Other Leading Executives and Experts On BD's December Conference Program. December 8th in NYC.
- Energy Drink Growth Is Cooling This Year. Category and Monster Slow. 'Might Be Approaching Its Natural Segment Ceiling.'
- SodaStream Launching 'Small Test' Using PepsiCo Branded Soft Drinks. 'Pepsi Homemade.'
- Coke, PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple Rate High But Decline in 'Consumer Satisfaction' for 2014.
- Coke's 3rd Quarter Volume Was Up +1%. North American -1%. Expands Productivity Program. Says It Will Re-Franchise Majority of Its North American Territory by End of 2017. Kent Expresses Caution. Softens Expectation on '2020 Vision.' Stock Drops. New CMO Named.
- CSDs 9 Months 2014: Coke Out-Performs Pepsi in Volume and Dollars.
- LRBs 9 Months 2014: PepsiCo Out-Performs Coke in Dollars. Tie in Volume.
- Ocean Spray Introducing New 'Functional Water': 'PACt' With Cranberry Extract.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- 9-Month 2014 Multi-Channel Take-Home Soft Drinks, Two Data Sets.One data set covers supermarkets, convenience/gas stores, drug chains and "all other" (including Wal-Mart, some dollar stores, some club stores); the other data set covers a larger multi-channel universe. Both sets cover CSD companies and the top-10 brands.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.