— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
September 12, 2014
In this issue:
- BD's Next Conference Will Be Held December 8th in NYC. Presidents of Coke Consolidated and Harris Teeter Supermarkets Join Program.
- Former Coke Lawyer Haynes Offers Explanations and Insights on Coke Re-Franchising. 'New Business Model Very Attractive' for Those Who Want to Participate in Re-Franchising.
- Report: Monster Plans Transition from Bud Distributors to Coke Bottlers -- But Not Until Deal Closes.
- Coke and Pepsi Products Have Started to Appear on Amazon.
- Data Speculation: Can Pepsi Pass Diet Coke and Regain the #2 Ranking? It Could Be Close.
- Heavy Focus Coming on Coke's Contour Bottle. Coke Says 2015 Is 100th Anniversary of Package.
- Nielsen Says Groceries Are "Starting to Show Promise" in E-Commerce. Computers Dominate in the U.S. for E-Commerce Use. Smartphone Use Heavy in Asia/Africa.
- August U.S. Retail Results: Coke Out-Performs in LRBs and CSDs. Pepsi Pricing Up Most.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- Pepsi-Cola Bottler Territory Map.
Shows Pepsi-Cola U.S. bottler territories with state lines in color. Back lists multi- and single-franchise bottlers and their headquarters locations as well as locations of all U.S. Pepsi-Cola bottling plants and their owners.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.