— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
November 21, 2014
In this issue:
- Top Coke, Dr Pepper Snapple, PepsiCo Executives and Other Leading Executives and Experts On BD's December NYC?Conference Program.
- Analysis: Potential CSD Volume From Keurig Green Mountain's Upcoming 'Cold' Machine. Goldman Sachs Says It Could Be 'Disruptive Technology.' (Very) Informal BD Survey Shows Interest.
- Twitter 'Sentiment' Scores Are Low for 'Diet Soda' and 'Aspartame.' Very High for 'Natural.' Relatively High for 'Soda.' 'Tea' Higher Than 'Soda.'
- Canadean Predicts Growth in Diet Sweeteners and 'Rising Demand for Natural Sweeteners.'
- Revenue Report Card for the U.S. Beverage Business. Other Than CSDs, Mostly Up.
- Coke Life Now Rolling Out Aggressively. Douglas Says Company Plans Changes in Product.
- Nielsen Predicts Most Consumers This Holiday Season Will Spend the Same or Less Than Last Year. Online Retailers Will Benefit Most From Any Increases.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- Dr Pepper Bottler Territory Map.
Shows Dr Pepper U.S. bottler territories with state lines in color. Back lists multi- and single-franchise bottlers and their headquarters locations as well as locations of all U.S. Dr Pepper bottling plants and their owners.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.