— More Data: 2014 Fact Book Shipping Now.
Click here for more information. —
— Important Notice: BD Switching to Digital Publication. —
— Issues from 2001-2013 Available on CD-ROM.
Click for more. —
September 25, 2014
In this issue:
- PepsiCo Chairman/CEO Indra Nooyi Joins BD's December Conference Program. December 8th in NYC.
- Report: Culprit in Obesity May Be Decreased Activity -- Not Increased Calories. Overall Caloric Intake Is Flat, And Calories From Beverages Are Down. New Industry Initiative.
- Coke Is Trying to Revive 'Surge.' Initially Sold Only on Amazon. E-Commerce Experiment.
- CSDs Have Been Mainly Down in Volume and Up in Price This Year. Dollars Have Been Mainly Down.
- Spirits Business Posting Overall Growth and Growth Across Most Categories in the U.S. Vodka Holds Big Lead.
- Declines of Diet CSDs and Growth of Regulars Nets to Overall CSD Volume Declines.
- Cola Continues To Fall. Segment's Retail Share Now Below 50 in the CSD Category.
- Plus, As In Every Issue: Territory Changes and Deals, People and Briefs.
Green Sheet supplement:
- 7UP Bottler Territory Map.
Shows 7UP U.S. bottler territories with state lines in color. Back lists multi- and single-franchise bottlers and their headquarters locations as well as locations of all U.S. 7UP bottling plants and their owners.
This and any past issue of Beverage
Digest is for sale. Please click here for more
information. Also see our ARCHIVES for past
© 2014 Beverage Digest LLC. See
site copyright notice for further information.