US Water Dispense Report 2019
Published October 2019
Available for immediate download.
- The most comprehensive report available on the water dispense and point of use markets in the USA.
- Sets out full market and category totals, with data from 2014 to 2018 and forecasts to 2023.
- Price structure and revenue indicators of both the POU, ITS and BWD segments.
- With 25 years’ experience in research and consultancy to the water dispense industry, Zenith Global offers unrivalled insight and expertise.
NOTE: This product also is available with an excel datasheet for an additional charge (see below for details and pricing).
- Single User License: Allows one individual user to access the report. $4,299
- Departmental License: Entitles up to 5 individual users in a given location of an organization to access the report. $6,469
- Site License: Allows all individuals in a given location of an organization to access the report. $8,199
- Global License: Entitles all employees worldwide within an organization to access the report. $14,899
(With Excel Datasheet)
- Single User License: Allows one individual user to access the report and excel datasheet. $5,399
- Departmental License: Entitles up to 5 individual users in a given location of an organization to access the report and excel datasheet. $8,199
- Site License: Allows all individuals in a given location of an organization to access the report and excel datasheet. $10,299
- Global License: Entitles all employees worldwide within an organization to access the report and excel datasheet. $18,899
Background and report description
Zenith Global’s USA Water Dispense report offers unrivalled insights and expertise into the industry’s bottled water dispense units, point of use markets and new for 2019, the Integrated tap system (ITS) market. An essential guide for any existing player or prospective entrant in the American water dispense industry, this report will provide you with the key qualitative and quantitative data required to support your business planning.
The report analyses trends and developments in the dispense market, including volume, throughput, cancellation rates, machine types, distribution with vertical specific analysis and commentary as well as pricing structure and revenue with average monthly rental and price, innovation, forecasts and commentary on future water consumption trends.
What this report covers
BWD, POU, and ITS dispensers - installed units/volume: 5 years historic data along with brief commentary covering total market units/volume, consumption trends and growth drivers, throughput, cancellations, contract length, machine and machine types for 2014-2018.BWD, POU and ITS market value: 2018 data and brief commentary covering market revenue, average and unit sale prices. Market forecasts: total market volume projections to 2023 including data and commentary on future trends and opportunities.
Market data & insights provided in this report
- Water Dispense market evolution, 2014-2018
- Total installed units 2014-2018
- Water dispense revenue and price structure commentary 2014-18
- BWD, POU and IITS revenue, 2017-2018
- 2018 Market penetration by dispense type
- Modes of commercialisation – identification and commentary
- Industry innovation
- Key acquisitions
- Water Dispense forecast for BWD, POU and ITS 2018-2023
- Water consumption BWD vs Small pack, % of million litres 2018
Bottled water dispense market
- BWD volume market analysis 2014-2018
- BWD market structure – throughput & cancellation rates 2017-2018
- BWD machine types 2018
- BWD units installed by company, 2014-2018
- BWD units rented by company, 2014-2018
- BWD units sold by company, 2018
- BWD volume in million litres by company 2014-2018
- BWD verticals % 2018
- BWD analysis of leading verticals
- Pestle with BWD opportunity identification
Point of use market
- POU – units installed, 2014-2018
- POU – conversions (BWD to POU) and new units 2017-2018
- POU machine types 2018
- POU distributors units rented, 2014-2018
- POU distributors units sold, 2014-2018
- POU verticals %, 2018
- POU analysis of leading verticals
- Pestle with POU opportunity identification
Integrated tap system market
- ITS units, 2014-2018
- ITS machine type % 2018
- ITS units installed, 2014-2018
- ITS units rented 2014-2018
- ITS units sold 2014-2018
- ITS verticals %, 2018
- ITS analysis of leading verticals
- Pestle with ITS opportunity identification