The Pepsi System 13th Edition
The Pepsi System 13th Edition (published February 2018) is a detailed look at Pepsi's current U.S. franchise bottling system for carbonated soft drinks.
The book contains software-produced franchise territory maps that pinpoint boundaries to the zip code level, allowing for an array of possible uses.
Who should use these reports?
Pepsi's soft drink production and distribution system influences every corner of the U.S. supply chain, direct store delivery system and retail landscape. The Pepsi System is a valuable tool for bottlers, suppliers, franchise companies, analysts, investment bankers, marketing executives and anyone else whose businesses depend on understanding this essential part of the fast-changing U.S. beverage industry.
Here's what's inside:
I. The Pepsi System: The beginning of bottling Pepsi
- Table: Selected System Consolidation Deals, 1998-2017
- Map: Basic U.S. Territory Structure Supplement 1983
- Map: Revised Territory Structure
- Map: Revised Territory Structure, Color-Coded
- Key: Multiple franchise bottlers and headquarters locations; Single franchise bottlers; production plant locations; production cooperatives
II. Top-10 U.S. Pepsi Bottlers:
- Table: Top-10 Bottlers
- Map: Top-10 U.S. Bottlers’ Territories
- Map: Top-10 U.S. Bottlers' Production Per Capita
III. Top Pepsi Bottler, PBC
- Pepsi Bottling Company (PBC) Territories by Brand (Pepsi only; Pepsi and Dr Pepper)
- Map: PBC Territories vs Major Coke Bottlers
IV. Ownerships: Bottler Headquarters and Key Executives.
V. Plant Locations: Where Pepsi is Canned and/or Bottled
The Pepsi System Book 13th Edition is available for PDF download in a searchable, digital and easy to read format.
We accept all major credit cards. First time users: Please "Create Account" above.
Access the file from your confirmation email after payment.
The book can be re-downloaded anytime from the "Purchased Content" tab on your account page.
Copyright Notice: Beverage Digest products are sold with a single-user license to an individual. A license to access Beverage Digest’s copyrighted digital content should be purchased for each individual. Forwarding the digital product to another individual constitutes a copyright violation.